Custom art by Shauna Howell

Wednesday

This is my latest idea:

A movable mural!

The great thing about this is it's not permanent. I cut out the design from an 1/8" hard board then install it with removable velcro.

I paint it in my home and install it in yours!

When your child outgrows it you simply remove from your walls and pass it along!

Also, I can paint for you no matter were you live. Due to the thin and light nature of the product I use I can design, paint and ship it to you no matter were you live!


These trees are 3' X 5 ' The owls have a "spacer" behind them to give it a 3D look when installed.
I LOVE this skeleton tree, here it is before the leafs are added.
Here's the process of adding the velcro to the cutouts. Then I simply press them in place.
Here is the skeleton tree complete with polka-dot leafs and an owl.
The wall is painted but every other feature, tree's, animals, birds and mushrooms are all cutouts that can be moved and reused!This whimsical room was painted to match the exhisting bedding that the homeowner purchased at target.
Ta - Da! I LOVE what I do!!




























5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that room!! Let's get you over here to do something like that for Kenley's room. She will be 2 soon afterall, she needs more of a big girl room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! When I am ready to redo the girls room I am calling you. Seriously so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Shauna!!! I am sharing with everyone I know, including my etsy peeps (ha ha-I don't think I have ever used that term before), there are some in North Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say enough about how cute this is Shauna. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are my MOST talented teacher i have ever had!I want to have an art web. just like u when i grow big.(p.s. Super cute room.)

    ReplyDelete